Software Application Engineer
JAN 2015 – PRESENT
- Drupal 8 Front-End and Back-End Development.
- PatternLab implementation and maintenance for Front-End development.
- Create and maintain Grunt tasks for theme development.
Senior Associate QA Engineer (Jan 2015 – April 2016).
- Contribute to configuration, development and implementation of test automation strategies using Behat on Drupal 8.
- Expand and improve existing test automation suite (PHPUnit and Selenium).
- Monitor test quality to ensure alignment with test automation standards.
- Work with development peers to ensure consistency of test development.
- Monitor passed vs. failed tests throughout product release cycle and log bugs and/or enhancement requests on JIRA.
Senior Web Developer
SEP 2015 – JAN 2015
- Responsible for the full spectrum of web development and maintenance requirements.
- Site debugging and SEO optimization.
- Version control application and management (Git and SVN).
- Server and MySQL database set-up.
- Development and customization of WordPress themes and landing pages.
MAY 2013 – JUL 2014
- Performed search engine optimization and improved sites performance.
- Created and maintained technical documentation.
- Participated in code reviews of common code.
- Implemented in-house and third party tools (online chat support, surveys, AB testing, etc.)
- Solved technical challenges on a wide portfolio of websites.
- Collaborated with producers in finding efficient solutions to common day-to-day issues.
Diablo Software (Freelance)
FEB 2006 – MAY 2013
- Web site design, and development.
- WordPress website development, and support.
- LAMP stack setup and management.
- Google business solutions: Apps, Analytics, AdSense, etc., setup and deployment.
Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
(*) Dec 2010 – May 2013 & Feb 2006 – Nov 2008
FEB 2006 – MAY 2013 *
DEC 2003 – FEB 2006
Avance Hispano Magazine
DEC 2002 – DEC 2003
Web Developer & Principal
AUG 1997 – FEB 2000
Certificate: Internet Programming
College Of San Mateo, 2015 Candidate
San Mateo, CA.
Master of Laws in US Legal Studies
Golden Gate University, 2006.
San Francisco, CA.
Universidad Santa Maria, 2002.
Instituto Politecnico Santiago Marino, 1996.
(Completed six semesters).