Software Application Engineer
JAN 2015 – PRESENT
- Designed and developed new version of Community website using LAMP stack on top of Drupal, Twig templating engine, JS/jQuery, Node, Sass, HTML, PHP, etc.
- Implemented and integrated custom component library using PatternLab and concepts of atomic design, facilitating component reuse and mobile responsiveness.
- Implemented Zurb Foundation framework for emails.
- Create and maintain Grunt Front-End development tasks.
- Create new UI features and maintain existing ones.
- Work with UX team on Front-End solutions.
Senior Associate QA Engineer (Jan 2015 – April 2016).
- Implemented Behat PHP behavior-driven development framework with Selenium and Drupal.
- Expanded and improved existing test automation suite using Selenium, PHPUnit, SauceLabs and Bamboo.
- Monitored test quality to ensure alignment with test automation standards.
- Worked with development peers to ensure consistency of test development.
- Monitored test results throughout product release cycle.
- Worked closely with the development team and product management team.
- Logged bugs and/or enhancement requests on JIRA.
Senior Web Developer
SEP 2015 – JAN 2015
- Responsible for the full spectrum of web development and maintenance requirements.
- Site debugging and SEO optimization.
- Version control application and management (Git, SVN, Beanstalk).
- Server and MySQL database set-up.
- Development and customization of WordPress themes and plugins, and landing pages for numerous clients, for example:
- Bay Alarm: Landing page for Pandora promotion.
- Black Bear Diner: Landing page for a special sweepstakes.
- Alameda Landing: Full WordPress site development. http://alamedalanding.com
- Navigators Global: Full WordPress site development. http://navigatorsglobal.com
- Mark Lawson: Full WordPress site development. http://alittlemark.com
MAY 2013 – JUL 2014
- Performed search engine optimization and improved sites performance.
- Created and maintained technical documentation.
- Implemented in-house and third-party tools (online chat support, surveys, AB testing, etc.)
- Solved technical challenges on a wide portfolio of websites.
- Collaborated with producers in finding efficient solutions to common day-to-day issues
Freelance PHP Developer
FEB 2006 – MAY 2013
- Developed WordPress websites.
- End-user support and consulting.
- Set up and managed LAMP stack for local environment.
- Configured and deployed Google business solutions: Apps, Analytics, AdSense, etc.
Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara
(*) Dec 2010 – May 2013 & Feb 2006 – Nov 2008
FEB 2006 – MAY 2013 *
DEC 2003 – FEB 2006
Avance Hispano Magazine
DEC 2002 – DEC 2003
Web Developer & Principal
AUG 1997 – FEB 2000
Certificate: Internet Programming
College Of San Mateo, 2016.
San Mateo, CA.
Master of Laws in US Legal Studies
Golden Gate University, 2006.
San Francisco, CA.
Universidad Santa Maria, 2002.
Instituto Politecnico Santiago Marino (six semesters). 1996.